Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, broken arm, leg and three ribs

Big old bruise on his head

The plow operator stopped. Told him, the Trax rolled due to the impact

The Trax is our smallest SUV, it’s a testament to crush zones and all the dang airbags they stuff in these cars!
It is amazing how many walk away these days, as long as you ain't in the actual "crush zone".
I've seen so many accidents the last couple weeks, lot's.

looks more like hitler than castro to me.
Right.
It's a rumor that his daddy is Castro(momma had many guy friends), based on the timelines it doesn't seem true, but they sure are similar in many ways. Castro was a big fan of Justins brother(dead now), not sure if he liked Justin lol.

The Trax is our smallest SUV, it’s a testament to crush zones and all the dang airbags they stuff in these cars!
If that had been an old car sadly he wouldn’t be here . New vehicles do protect the occupants

Butts, snouts, lips, assholes and any other spare parts lol
Similar to what we have here in the mid Atlantic called Scrapple. All the left over parts.

I made scrapple, egg, and cheese sandwiches on fresh baked Kaiser rolls the last snow storm we had roll through. Words can’t describe……IMG_1766.jpeg

Similar to what we have here in the mid Atlantic called Scrapple. All the left over parts.

I made scrapple, egg, and cheese sandwiches on fresh baked Kaiser rolls the last snow storm we had roll through. Words can’t describe……View attachment 1145982
Only syrup on scrapple Ryan. Just sayin. :laugh: Was thinking we hadn't seen you in a while the other day when i was cutting down in the woods.

Just another A-hole driver getting what they deserved. I hope he or she has fun explaining that accident to their insurance company. Could anyone identify the make of the car?
No explaining . The driver is 100% at fault his company will pay the damages to the plow truck .

Looks like a Subaru WRX . IMG_7668.jpegIMG_7669.jpeg

No explaining . The driver is 100% at fault his company will pay the damages to the plow truck .

Looks like a Subaru WRX . View attachment 1146065View attachment 1146067
I had one of those cars take out my granite mailbox post not so long ago. The car managed to get away and I have yet to see it since. I did have the side mirror off of it for a few months. The cops never looked into it.

I hope he fully recovers.

Burning a bunch of mulberry here, had a bit in the woodshed. Surprised how much lighter it is than a similar sized piece of highly valuable black locust.
Speaking of BL, I still haven't heard back on that ad yet lol.
Light snow here at the house, hope I don't need to move more around today, the driveway just started to show itself for the first time since two weekends ago. Guess that happens in the winter :).

Latest posts

Back