Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some paint correction on my Chevelle had halos in the paint . I painted it 94 and at that time the bc/cc was a little soft as it wasn’t high in solids . But it polishes up real easy with hardly any abrasives just a light polish with griots and a black pad on the flex orbital polisher . View attachment 986237View attachment 986238
Ya missed a spot!

;)
Envious.

Hey guys.

The new boiler/instant hot water install is done except for the electrician who is coming Monday to install a new receptacle next to the new boiler (it actually plugs into the wall versus being hard wired) and hook up the pump and heat zones. I don’t know the financial damage yet but it sure looks nice.

D41C27D7-E454-4A42-BA9C-32CA97675B79.jpeg

Not firewood, but scrounge and wood apply. 50 railroad ties scrounged tonight. Hand loaded after dinner with Dad. 200lbs apiece

View attachment 986323

View attachment 986324
nice scrounge! they are heavy that is for sure! i have about 150 of them up at the ranch. maybe a couple more. stacked. have used some, the rest still awaits! had bought a RR bridge and some of the line into and out of it. got some real serious nails, too! lol ~

Hey guys.

The new boiler/instant hot water install is done except for the electrician who is coming Monday to install a new receptacle next to the new boiler (it actually plugs into the wall versus being hard wired) and hook up the pump and heat zones. I don’t know the financial damage yet but it sure looks nice.

View attachment 986371
quite a change! all u need and in such a smaller space. my guess is come cold winter mornings... it will all be little more than a pittance.

Hey guys.

View attachment 986371
Looks way more simplified and streamlined. Good deal!

Hey guys.

View attachment 986371
Navien is a good boiler. I was looking into them when my boiler quit at Christmas a couple years ago. Due to what was available at Christmas time, I ended up with a triangle tube unit (no complaints). That Navien should give good service.

Hey guys.

View attachment 986371

Funny, I’ve been researching on demand tankless water heaters the last couple days. I stumbled across Navien, it’s more than I want to spend on a small cabin. Right now I’m liking Excel.

Latest posts

Back