Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just gonna wake up early tomorrow and see what time my iPhone thinks it is.

Then, go around and adjust all the clocks.

View attachment 1125222

Philbert
My cat always got her treat at 5:00. She couldn't figure out why it was always late after the time change.

I've been trying to work myself back up. Had a bunch of little stuff to split in the pile, I shuffled off to the side and did by hand before firing the splitter up. Just something I'm going to have to get used to doing again. Too young to be petering out from swinging a maul and axe for an hour. I'll get good again. No worries.
Ivermectin...
Wife and I have been using it for well over 2ys now.
A soon as any sort of cold/flu symptoms crop up...take 1 dose.
Wife averages 2hrs before all symptoms are gone. I'm 3-4 hrs.
This has been consistent.
Other than that, vit D3 everyday...125-250mg, depending on how we feel or if we are around sick people.

I've been trying to work myself back up. Had a bunch of little stuff to split in the pile, I shuffled off to the side and did by hand before firing the splitter up. Just something I'm going to have to get used to doing again. Too young to be petering out from swinging a maul and axe for an hour. I'll get good again. No worries.
Hopefully you can beat this and get back your stamina.

Hang in there. I have never been the same after having influenza a and coronavirus back to back in the winter of 21-22. Recently, one of my doctors suggested doing a full across the board blood test to see if I’m short on something. Just did the draw on Thursday so we shall see.
Best of luck finding out what is going on. A lot of people had issues recovering after the China virus.

Adhesions are not your friend. Need to pop those suckers?
My therapist had me on a table lying on my stomach. She got up on the table and put her weight on my bent leg and pushed. We heard that knee pop. She made the remark about the importance of breaking up scar tissue. It really didn't hurt pain wise, just a lot of pressure on the knee. I have had gel shots in my other knee due to lack of cartilage. Someday I'll probably have to have that knee replaced also.

A new guy showed up last night (have not seen him previously). Hope he hangs around and we see him in the daytime.

Can't tell if he has brow tines or not, but his beams and other tines are just fine!
All the work you and Christopher did up there this year, praying he steps out in front of one of you

Knees are fixable these days.
I am 4 months post-op for a (robotic) total knee. I'm much better than before surgery but still swollen and sore however it's my understanding that you still improve for up to a year. I am glad I had it done though ..... I can cut, split and stack for 2 to 3 hours at a time and I'm OK with that.

Back