Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharp one's. šŸ˜‰

I really like the Ashley Iles chisels, and I'm kinda partial to the London pattern handles.
Also really enjoy the long paring chisels.
The socket type are a bit too small about handle for good control, imo.
The narex are quite good tools for a reasonable price, they have comfortable handles and narrow side lands on the blades which I like.
Are you selling these online somewhere?

for me, there are several uses i use my cast for... but, for eggs.. it's sorta like this...

a chevy biscayne car seat and a RR car seat will both get the driver to the grocery store...

but what would be the choice of choice?

of course, just imo... as wouldn't want to get in any pan battles with nobody's chosen...
Just stop panning around and cook those eggs. šŸ¤£

My Dad had a 58 Chevy 2 door station wagon. They were not called Nomads in 58, but after American Graffiti it would be really cool to have.

Was a 6 cylinder 3 on the tree. He was on the highway and the radio started blinking and he totaled it into a bridge abutment.

It was black and white; I've not seen another like it.

Dang you guys and food shots...
So you talked me into trying bagged kraut
Fry some onions, green pepper and apple, top the kraut in a pan add 6 pan fried brats and 350F for 1/2 hour yum.
This is the repeat for lunch today. Yum Yum, wife agrees.
KIMG5607.JPG
Skillet floor machined smooth, not an antique, got it as present from my sister when I got out of high school... wait, did the math, F;;K it IS an antique!
KIMG5608.JPG
The bottom is getting pretty smooth too.
Some here have mentioned electric and stove in the same sentence. What TH is wrong with you? Next you'll be admitting to cooking hard yolk eggs! ;)
All in fun.

Mini van invasion.
We haven't had that here yet... I know its a huge issue to the south of here... Seemed like every vehicle on the road had damage on it when I took my son to Camp Debruce. A mini van did his best to damage mine too.... He did wave and smile after forcing his way in, and forcing me to brake hard, so it wasn't mean spirited, just exceeding ignorant and dangerous behavior.

I have not used electrolysis but that is the other "proper" way to strip iron (I use lye bath for crud and vinegar bath to neutralize rust). Electrolysis is actually the preferred way as it takes everything off in one step rather than two but i believe the fumes can be caustic and I do all of this in my kitchen.
Electrolysis releases hydrogen and oxygen... I suppose you could generate enough hydrogen to create a danger but its nothing I've encountered... in my basement.šŸ˜‰

Latest posts

Back