Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, I’m gonna be knee deep

Maybe I’ll get to it one day…

If you guys had a choice between resurrecting a 372 chassis or 272 chassis, which would it be??

I also need to figure out this 550 case

I figured, take the two 562’s and make one and then what to do with the 550?

What to do with the piles of 372 stuff

What to do with the echo 355’s?

The Stihls my uncle can have

The 272 should be an easy fix

But first, I need to reassemble the 262xp of mine. That was a fine running saw and deserves to live again
There are people out there that will pay good money for a really nice 272xp and pre x-torq 372xp. The 372xp will pull $500. The 272xp will do $450.

Gotcha. I have seen those. Awesome idea!!!! Thanks. I have a splitter and use it most of the time due to shoulder issues but I hand split what I can just because I enjoy it and it's a good work out!
The shoulder issues was the reason I built my 3pth hydraulic splitter back in the early 80's and bought the SuperSplit when I could find one that was reasonably priced.

Just saw an article in the Washington Post about Tesla Tree Service. He uses battery saws and hauls his gear in a Tesla car... Is he a member here?!
Not sure using spurs on live trees in New Jersey, that are not intended for removal, could be considered environmentally friendly but who knows!
https://teslatreeservice.com/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2024/02/07/cat-rescue-tree-climber-murrow/

Wait until his battery goes dead in the middle of a cut and he gets his saw stuck.

Well today was fun . Wife called said the Tacoma won’t shift she had to coast it to the side of the road. . I get there no fluid in the clutch master cylinder. Fill it and pump the crap out of it and all I get is nice puddle of brake fluid under the truck . We’re about 15 miles from home and the AAA guy says two hours at the earliest . So I jump in the truck hit the clutch bypass button turn the key truck jerks to a start and I nurse it home with no clutch . Did some rolling stops for sure . But I made it

Latest posts

Back