Selling some great trucks, check'em out. my loss is your gain.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kottonwood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well I am saving up to purchase some land (freakin expensive out here) and unfortunately that means I need to sell off a couple of my trucks. I take pride in my equipment and seek out and purchase good quality stuff. Anyways if anyone is in need of one of these trucks now is the time to scoop em up.

For anyone on here I will deliver for the cost of fuel and hotel stays and I will have the truck done up with your company decals at no extra cost.

the trucks are a 2008 ford f350 4x4 5spd 6.4 diesel with 77k for $26,500 and a 1999 ford f450 flatbed 7.3 diesel for $7500

Here is a photo of the 08 check out the craigslist ads for more info

Thanks!

30vkhf9.jpg

1999 Ford F-450 F450 f550 Flatbed/Stakebed

2008 Ford F-350 F350 Super Duty 4x4 utility/ service body

Last edited:
You do make your trucks look good. shouldn't have to hard of a time moving them i would do the 7.3 but i just picked one up and yours is nicer. Right about the same price also.

bummer, Good to know I am in the price range though. I have priced them to sell. I put the ad up this afternoon and have had two calls on the flatbed already.

Ya 7.3's are one of the easiest diesels to sell. Good thing your not trying the 6.0 I had to take a beating on selling mine.

I kinda have been looking for a truck just like the 99. But this hot weather has been killing me, work has been a little slow.

Still have the f-450, interested, a picture would be nice to see. Do you have a link for your CL add?

Back