Selling Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a very old post , but will throw this on here , i just bought a used 27 ton troy built with a honda motor for $250 , guy said he used it to cut about a cord, put it away for a year and then sold it to me , he was asking $500 for it but with many other splitter in this area forsale with log lifts and bigger motors only going for $5-600 , I got him down to $250

Attachments

• 0823191652.jpg
    0823191652.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 0823191653.jpg
    0823191653.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24
Was it stolen? Sounds to cheap. Did you me him at his home? If so, you are in the you suck club, for great deals.

Lol yes i picked it up at his house , it was tucked away behind a very nice ford falcon hard top coupe , he clearly did not need the money judging by the toys and the other hot rods he had around his property
Was it stolen? Sounds to cheap. Did you me him at his home? If so, you are in the you suck club, for great deals.

I know this is a very old post , but will throw this on here , i just bought a used 27 ton troy built with a honda motor for $250 , guy said he used it to cut about a cord, put it away for a year and then sold it to me , he was asking $500 for it but with many other splitter in this area forsale with log lifts and bigger motors only going for $5-600 , I got him down to $250
Good deal Chris. If/when you decide to change the hydraulic filter go to NAPA. Good prices. I split hundreds of cords with mine and it worked great.

Chris you got your self a deal. Some times people just want to move stuff and they will take a offer. I pickup a old U haul wood splitter a couple of years ago at a moving sale last day for $100 dollars they had $500 on it the guy said make a offer I did brought it home cleaned the carb changed the hyd filter and its still running great today.

Good deal Chris. If/when you decide to change the hydraulic filter go to NAPA. Good prices. I split hundreds of cords with mine and it worked great.
I was going to order a new hydro filter off line , I did not even think about going to the auto parts store for the filter, i normally order everything off line since i live so far out in the sticks, sometime i cant justify driving a hour one way for a part , and in the little town near here everything is marked up 60% for convenience, so i dontbmind waiting a day or 3 for something offline , sometimes yoi csnt best the price and free shipping lol

Latest posts

Back