Side Swept Timberwolf Pipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 361
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PyNt-E6VxHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CoUai22tD7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ps. wish I remembered how to insert pictures

232156d1333491365-361-paper-pipe-2-jpg

Brad I think all you need is a right
hand header. We use the left hand
pipe because we saw on the right
hand side of the block. That way we
can see the wood. If you need some
cone sizes for the header let me know
I think the ones we run on our 181s
alky saws would match up close to
your woods port 390?? Just a
thought.

Brad I think all you need is a right
hand header. We use the left hand
pipe because we saw on the right
hand side of the block. That way we
can see the wood. If you need some
cone sizes for the header let me know
I think the ones we run on our 181s
alky saws would match up close to
your woods port 390?? Just a
thought.

Thanks, I really appreciate the offer. To be honest with you, I have no sheet metal skills or tools. I'll be having another forum member build this pipe for me.

Last edited:
Bradley.....you got alot to learn about pipes!.....Some people call it Black Art!.....Hahahahahahaha!

chain building is another black art,and you seem to have them both well under control dennis

361 is not that hot, so no two piece or major carb work. 460 on the other hand is fully done. It is exactly 5.0 cube. So new plated cylinder, 660 piston, two piece and carb work. I had it built for Manton Mi. but am always working when they are racing!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

361 is not that hot, so no two piece or major carb work. 460 on the other hand is fully done. It is exactly 5.0 cube. So new plated cylinder, 660 piston, two piece and carb work. I had it built for Manton Mi. but am always working when they are racing!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yep most all of us work on Labor Day
But heck bring it on up!!!! If you won
it would be the first time a Stihl ever
won this show in the 5 cube or the open.
So pull your pants up and make history !!

Yep most all of us work on Labor Day
But heck bring it on up!!!! If you won
it would be the first time a Stihl ever
won this show in the 5 cube or the open.
So pull your pants up and make history !!

Honestly built it on a Stihl platform for that reason. I could have got the job done easier and a lot less expensive with a husky or Dolmar but thought I would try to have a good show with you guys. If I dont make it this year, I am going to give you the saw to run, or somebody for that matter!!!

Back