Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the 460 made it, just pm me with the amount of shipping to send it back and I'll get the funds fedxed next day air.
We've had right at 10.5 inches of rain in the last few days, we're in no hurry as we won't be getting into the place we are cutting wood on for quite a while as the landowner wants no tracks and I can't blame him. Do with it what ever you want too, we usually carry five gallons of mix with us, fuel mileage doesn't matter on this saw.lol

Do with it what ever you want too, we usually carry five gallons of mix with us, fuel mileage doesn't matter on this saw.lol

Yeah,,,,,, from the sounds of all the smack talkin thats been goin on,,,, I'm not a fly-in Faller either,,,, LOLOL!!!! when I show up for a job I usually have a 2.5 gal. can full or at least 1/2 full!!!!!

Last edited:
All they're asking for is a vid of your saws in wood. I don't see that as a very tough request. Why not just do it and shut everyone up?

I hope that the Simonizers and other sponsors at the GTG get taped and posted to youtube. That way you could put two porters side by side with the same saw model and the same wood type and watch em go. Sure one or two cuts may not definitively show bests, but the average times of saw models and times will absolutely prove where the porters stand in ranking.

And among the sponsors, it would be nice to know who makes the best saw, so the members of the site can understand better the value in what they are paying for.

Like others have said, perhaps a better gauge would be a build off among Sponsors and members. That way you can see how well someone with a Horse rasp does against a full blown machine shop. :msp_sneaky:

And among the sponsors, it would be nice to know who makes the best saw, so the members of the site can understand better the value in what they are paying for.

Especially when they could be getting gains of at least 20% just by paying $100 for a muffler cover.

:crazy1:

Back