small saw with full wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modena

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know of a smaller saw with full wrap handle? I was thinking like a Husky 346 or something similar. My job requires full wraps on all our saws

I think husky makes one for the 357/359

They do and I have two of them. You can also get a full wrap or 3/4 wrap for the Stihl MS-362 and Husky 562.

I don't know of any other smaller saws with full-wraps. At one time there was an aftermarket handle for the Husky 261/262.
A 3/4 wrap handle from a Stihl 440 can be made to fit a MS-360. The 361 had a factory 3/4 wrap available.

I have a Homelite Super EZ with a factory full wrap, at 40cc it is probably the smallest saw I have seen wearing one.

I think husky makes one for the 357/359

Thanks for the replies. I was looking for a smaller saw however, mostly as a backup and when cutting in muskeg (spruce to 0.15cm diameter). I already have a 562 for the larger Alberta trees. Ill probably get a custom handle made since I don't think there is any homelite dealers in my area.

I imagine you're seeing the same laws that we have in place in BC. My stihl dealer has wraps for the 261 and 361, and I noticed the dolmar guy has a 5105 on display with a wrap. They seem to be selling quite a bit to the clearing crews here. Your dealers should be able to get the same parts.

Back