Snellerized Christmas!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the matter at hand, enjoy the 261! Brad's videos should sell quite a few - thanks Brad!

Thats the bad part about some of these forums, every time someone has a good story to tell, then some jerk has to piss on their parade and get off the subject! If i didn't know it any better they are probably voting democrat! :)bowdown:Obama is the best) :blob2:

If i didn't know it any better they are probably voting democrat! :)bowdown:Obama is the best) :blob2:

Okay, so let's bring POLITICS into it too?!?!

What are the three things you never bring up amongst friends? Religion, Politics and Money, right? I see a LOT of Democrat bashing on here.

Can't we just keep it to the chainsaws?

I'm done. I won't argue a reply, so don't bother complaining about my comments.

BTW: I agree with the first part of your post. It would be nice to keep things on topic. Sometimes I feel like the moderators could do more to keep things on track, but it would take a lot of work around here.

Last edited:
Okay, so let's bring POLITICS into it too?!?!

What are the three things you never bring up amongst friends? Religion, Politics and Money, right? I see a LOT of Democrat bashing on here.

Can't we just keep it to the chainsaws?

I'm done. I won't argue a reply, so don't bother complaining about my comments.

BTW: I agree with the first part of your post. It would be nice to keep things on topic. Sometimes I feel like the moderators could do more to keep things on track, but it would take a lot of work around here.

With all due respect, and certainly not bashing, if Democrats would do some policing of their own ranks, there'd be alot less "bashing".

I second that . . .where are the Mods?

Just getting my point across, I started this thread because i was pumped on getting another saw and that i was going to have it modified because i have never done so! And then we/they started fighting over what someone does with his money, which is none of our business anyway! So anyway I am getting a snellerized 261 for Christmas!!!!!:ices_rofl:

Just getting my point across, I started this thread because i was pumped on getting another saw and that i was going to have it modified because i have never done so! And then we/they started fighting over what someone does with his money, which is none of our business anyway! So anyway I am getting a snellerized 261 for Christmas!!!!!:ices_rofl:

More power to ya' bro, and enjoy the heck outta' it. :rock:

Remember though no pics and it didn't happen! In fact, no videos and it mightn't have happened either :D
I'm bummed because the 261 I ordered is being direct shipped to a customer so I won't even see it :(

If I was you I'd probably try to concentrate on some of the other oxygen thieves who frequent arboristsite and your local neighbourhood (I'm sure there would be some).
Also, if you take a good look around you'll find the vast majority of Brad's advertising comes from his satisfied customers, not Brad himself.
If you pay $50k a year in tax you must be on some pretty big bucks so I'd probably be more pissed off with the government who is taking so much tax than a valued and respected member here.

Although we're in different countries I pay a fair whack of tax too. Now what pisses me off is when I see a whole heap of welfare bludgers sitting on their fat arses doing nothing but being a parasite on society. If I see someone with a real job who may or may not be earning a bit of cash on the side they are the last person I'd lose sleep over. I do cash jobs too and I'll openly admit that. It's those jobs that take my fiancee out for tea, or to the movies, or on a weekend away etc etc.

By the way, I have bought around USD$20k worth of gear this year from the US so I'm pretty sure that my personal cash injection covers a few welfare bums in your country.

Well Said!!!

I got the chance to run this saw a couple hours today and all I can say is this is a VERY impressive 50cc saw! Very powerful for its size and i can't wait for Brad to get his hands on it! Sending it tomorrow!:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back