Snellerized Saws Re-Visits the MS241C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how do you like it now??? My brother is getting one of these.
Mike Im pressed for time on Church, family, and work and just dont have time to put her back together just yet but will try to do a video when done. I wanna say thanks to Brad for helping me do this to my saw with the information I needed to do it

That makes sense.

Would it be a good idea to verify the top of the piston was perpendicular to the sides, first?

Naaaa........as much to worry about if potency (spl?) of aspirin was right.
OD and face done in the same setup. If the machine screwed up before the facing and they had to take it out they wouldn't take the time to try to reset it up. Just start a new piece.

I have to set up parts from golf ball size to SBC size and indicate them daily. With the occasional SmartCar sized piece.
Indicate to .001-.003. Brad is doing it right.
If not.......I'd give him Grief about it.

Naaaa........as much to worry about if potency (spl?) of aspirin was right.
OD and face done in the same setup. If the machine screwed up before the facing and they had to take it out they wouldn't take the time to try to reset it up. Just start a new piece.

I have to set up parts from golf ball size to SBC size and indicate them daily. With the occasional SmartCar sized piece.
Indicate to .001-.003. Brad is doing it right.
If not.......I'd give him Grief about it.

Thanks, I'm always up for learning.

Latest posts

Back