snow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
almost three feet and the customer wants a price on grinding the stump. i told her "see you in the spring"
who all is working in the deep snow?
not my typical SOP but there's no raking and little cleanup in these conditions
had a broom up in the tree with me to brush off the snow

I ground 2 stumps about a month ago... I never realized how much of a mess that machine makes. EVERYTHING stands out against the white snow.

We only have about 10-12" on the ground but work pretty much stops with anything over 4'. Only jobs I'll do are no clean up and even then they have to be simple notch an drops or very easy climbing. I usually just make firewood during the "snow days".

Lady around the corner is giving me some free firewood. Waiting for her tree guy to finish the job when the snow melts. Can't wait for spring either.

2vb7inp.jpg
just me yoopers playing in the snow yesterday tom:hmm3grin2orange:

Dad, Me and my Father In Law trying to dig out my father in law's F150...

Neighbor came over to help with his "BIG" shovel lol nice John Deere

Last edited:
Alright, time to send some of that snow up north here! There's grass showing all over here in central Mass.

we got 160 for the season.... it was 68 last week and then we got eight inches on wedensday.... Oh I was cussing hookin up the plow! I've been back to full time for two weeks and a two week backlog so I'm forced to work in this "winter wonderland"

Back