Snowed in?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had about 10 " snow and lots of wind, took the wife out today for a little "drifting" . Had new tires on our Durango and light powdery snow was pretty fun, even she had to admit it and she's the adult in the relationship. Stay warm guys and be safe. Scott

I didn't realize there are so many Iowejens on here. We should have a GTG someday. I'm thinkin' it will be July before we get the roads open from this storm so it will have to be after that.

I'm southwest of Stuart but get over to the eastern side often to see family and friends.

Where's Olyman? Says he's from this neck of the woods too. Just turned the blower on high for the first time this year. I believe the wind has layed down here a bit as well.

Iowa City here, got about 9 inches I think kinda hard to tell with all the snow blowing around. Time to shut the phone off and put the tow truck to bed till morning. Oh I almost forgot to load up the wood burner

I didn't realize there are so many Iowejens on here. We should have a GTG someday. I'm thinkin' it will be July before we get the roads open from this storm so it will have to be after that.

I'm southwest of Stuart but get over to the eastern side often to see family and friends.

There was a gtg in Iowa this fall, september I believe. Check the chainsaw section for the thread and pics.

9-14" depending on which side of the treeline you measure. The south side had less, the area north of it stopped the tractor after 50' of pushing snow. Tomorrow, depending on windchills, more snow cleanup.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back