Snowing!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieKeith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yup...she's coming down sideways...supposed to get 3 inches.
....and I'm supposed to be filming tommorow on the lake.This is gonna be interesting!
Nothing like living in Mn.

No biggie, it'll be melted in a day or so. And gosh darn it but we sure need the moisture up in these parts. :)

Just starting to come down white here in N.W. WI. Good thing I threw in a few more logs into the basement the other night. I knew this was going to happen when we had spring in March. 2-4 inches, lows temp. in the twenty's.

must be the same slop heading this way. I know I shouldn't have put the snow scoop away the other day:mad:

lol i literally just put mine away Sunday but today on my lunch break i ran home and got ready... got to test this thing out

attachment.php

lol i literally just put mine away Sunday but today on my lunch break i ran home and got ready... got to test this thing out

attachment.php

Oh Boy! I hope we don't get that much snow! any moisture we can get up here is very much needed

No snow here yet. but it has been raining most of the day and the temp has been falling. Fired up the wood furnace when I got home, makeing up some fish and the wife just brought home two cases of beer and potato salad. Looks like it is going to be a stay in and play with the kids type of night.:givebeer:

Beefie

No snow here yet. but it has been raining most of the day and the temp has been falling. Fired up the wood furnace when I got home, makeing up some fish and the wife just brought home two cases of beer and potato salad. Looks like it is going to be a stay in and play with the kids type of night.:givebeer:

Beefie

She didn't get anything for herself....?:D

Beefie

Beefie, you will be punished. "The Wife" is verbotten Downeast....like "The Peckerhead". Be warned boy.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

SWMBO is not a happy camper when she hears it. You have permission to use My Wife, Lovie, Sweets, Fiance, Kitten, Pussicat, Mi Amor, etc, etc, etc....

We had record floods down here this week, and we got off easy compared to Nashville. It was a tad bit wet down that way.

Ian

Beefie, you will be punished. "The Wife" is verbotten Downeast....like "The Peckerhead". Be warned boy.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

SWMBO is not a happy camper when she hears it. You have permission to use My Wife, Lovie, Sweets, Fiance, Kitten, Pussicat, Mi Amor, etc, etc, etc....

That's uppity East Coast wimmen for ya! Good old fashioned WI gals don't mind at all, but will whoop ya if you forget to take the barn boots off outside!

Latest posts

Back