so how hot has it been

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

injun joe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
just curious how hot the weather has been around your area? i am kinda ticked off because it is way 2 hot to run a chainsaw its been staying around 105 and this is the timw of the year for me to gather.

just curious how hot the weather has been around your area? i am kinda ticked off because it is way 2 hot to run a chainsaw its been staying around 105 and this is the timw of the year for me to gather.

LOL!!!

It warmed up to 73 today. PROOF of global warming my hairy azz!!!LOL!!

If it gets any "warmer", I'm getting the snowblower back out.

From what I gather, you folks out there are gonna have to cut at night or at elevation to keep the pre-mix from boiling out of the carb this year.

It's supposed to be hotter than normal for y'all and cooler than normal for us all year. Bring on the snow!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

(Hot) it's been soooooooo cool I haven' even opened the pool this year
rain every other day Crazy weather depending on where you live.

Last year we turned the a/c on on 07/04... so far this year, still not on! Today's high 80°. Looked at the 10 day and it shows nothing over 80° with a couple days in the 74-79° range. Currently, 64°. And the rain finely stopped about 5-7 days ago.

105-110 here last 2 days, more of the same to come. Im leaving work here in 30 min and gonna cut wood for a couple hours on the way home, after that its gonna be too hot. Felt like a furnance yesterday, I had to put the sprinklers on an extra shift to keep everything happy, and water all my tomatoes and fruit trees extra. Going to be in the pool by noon with a beer, and MotoGp comes on at 3 woo hoo!

It's unseasonably cool here. Highs in the seventies at least for a couple more days.

It's not bad weather for cuttin' wood but I don't have any wood to cut. :cry:

LOL!!!

It warmed up to 73 today. PROOF of global warming my hairy azz!!!LOL!!

If it gets any "warmer", I'm getting the snowblower back out.

From what I gather, you folks out there are gonna have to cut at night or at elevation to keep the pre-mix from boiling out of the carb this year.

It's supposed to be hotter than normal for y'all and cooler than normal for us all year. Bring on the snow!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

wow 73° must be a heat wave:), I has been in the 80's 3 days this summer 70's maybe 8 days other that that low 60's and in the 50's. Mostly in the 40's during the night. suposed to warm up today....hope so. garden needs some sun.

It's been to darned hot, thats how hot it's been. We been in the lower 90's here and all we want to do is hide. On Thurs though it was warm. 107* working on an irrigation line right next to the slues and swamps and on the other side the combines work working the seed field that the line runs through to get to the water. Many more days like that and I might go nuts. It makes for a hot, sticky, really dusty miserable day. What ever happened to slight overcast, gentle breeze and right around 60*, conditions don't get any better than that.

Owl

We have only had 2 days above 90 which is very rare for this part of PA. Lots of days barely passed 80.
Yeah, but does it EVER quit raining back there? I was in West Virginia twice, and flew into Pittsburg. Both times it just poured rain the entire time I was there.

I hear the rain stopped finally, but this year was a bad one for it back there, you folks can have it...

OTOH, I blew a server in the heat a few days ago, had to build a new one...I guess one just can't win for losing...:monkey:

well not to bad not ''cool'' yeah the other day was out at work doing grounds work and i got to luch which i usually take in my car and the car was registering 116' idk if it was that hot but i know about 110-112 yeah but thank god i work next to sprinklers:spam:

Cold and rainy here, had to have a fire a couple of nights to take chill out. Of course summer fire requires a couple of beverages with it.
:givebeer:

Hot? I don't remember what hot is :clap: We hit all time low's earlier this month when it dipped into the upper 40's and 50 degrees at night. I'm loving it.

Al Gore is a fool

hit 90 1 time this year,lows @ nite are in the 50s& 60s....daytime 70-80.Around here its usually in the 90s every day till september. Not complaining at all:deadhorse:

To damn hot for to long. :angry2:

Special Weather Statement

...HOT WEATHER BEGINNING THIS WEEKEND AND LASTING INTO NEXT WEEK...

THE HOTTEST WEATHER OF THE YEAR IS LIKELY TO OCCUR THIS WEEKEND
AND EARLY NEXT WEEK. HIGH TEMPERATURES WILL BE IN THE 85 TO 95
RANGE. OVERNIGHT LOWS WILL BE IN THE 60S. ALL AREAS OF WESTERN
WASHINGTON COULD BE AFFECTED.

THE FIRST REALLY HOT DAY WILL BE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. AT THIS TIME
MODELS PREDICT THE HOT WEATHER COULD LAST INTO WEDNESDAY OR BEYOND.

UNLIKE MANY PREVIOUS HOT SPELLS...THIS ONE COULD ALSO AFFECT THE
COAST AND OTHER PLACES NEAR THE WATER. ALSO IT IS RARE TO HAVE
MANY HOT DAYS IN A ROW IN WESTERN WASHINGTON...BUT THIS HEAT WAVE
COULD LAST SEVERAL DAYS.

WESTERN WASHINGTON IS HAVING A DRY SUMMER...AND NO RAIN IS IN THE
FORECAST FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR SO. FIRE DANGER WILL INCREASE DURING
THE HOT WEATHER. THERE IS ALSO A RISK OF AIR STAGNATION DURING
THIS PERIOD.

LONG TERM...NO RELIEF FROM THE HEAT IS IN SIGHT...ESPECIALLY THROUGH EARLY NEXT WEEK.

Back