So how many of you Ohio boys are,,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Going to the Power Show tomorrow? I am going to be slobbering over saws, boilers, splitters, saw mills, skid steers and dump trailers.

Going to the Power Show tomorrow? I am going to be slobbering over saws, boilers, splitters, saw mills, skid steers and dump trailers.

I went last year. Lots of fun. Have a good time and don't forgot to give a detailed review. Pictures would be sweet.

Is stihl gonna be there? They weren't last year, but everybody else was.

Oops never thought about some who wouldnt know. Power Show Ohio, at the State fairgrounds just north of downtown Columbus. It is a outdoor power euipment show. Worth travelling a ways, 4-5 big buildings full of lawn and agri type equipment.

Wanted to go to look at the Timber wolves but I don't think I am going to make it.

Making money seems more important than spending it right now....:(

Oops never thought about some who wouldnt know. Power Show Ohio, at the State fairgrounds just north of downtown Columbus. It is a outdoor power euipment show. Worth travelling a ways, 4-5 big buildings full of lawn and agri type equipment.

Make sure to get your free tickets from your sponsoring dealer. I got mine from the stihl/case dealer on 23 in Delaware last year :rock:

Wanted to go to look at the Timber wolves but I don't think I am going to make it.

Making money seems more important than spending it right now....:(

Timberwolf's are very, very nice. If you have been thinking of one, I bet seeing one in person will push you over the edge. I want to buy a Timberwolf someday, but they command a big buck.

Timberwolf's are very, very nice. If you have been thinking of one, I bet seeing one in person will push you over the edge. I want to buy a Timberwolf someday, but they command a big buck.

Yep....Probably ought to replace some saws before I worry about what to do with the wood. :)

Back