So I have been drawing up CAD out of boredom

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam08ski

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
So guys, any of you want some CAD files drawing up feel free to message me.. haha

Not looking to advertise as this is just for fun really, more that I enjoy doing stuff like this and it breaks up my day at work.

From what I use I can produce part files for 3D machining, 2D drawings etc.

I have knocked up a few things in the past mainly for a Land Rover Defender some years ago, but I am thinking of drawing up some good spikes for an 038 mag when I get a chance next week so I can get some lazer cut.

I would be happy to look at doing any CAD for bucking spikes, pistons, other custom parts blah blah to help guys out

Just putting it out there lol :pingpong:

This is a piston and rod I knocked up the other day.

upload_2017-11-2_15-7-56.png

upload_2017-11-2_15-8-31.png

I know I know its terrible, but heck it's more interesting than doing headliners for Car interiors which is what I am currently doing..

Here's a challenge for you Adam. How about you draw up an adapter that will fit in Stihl flippy cap holes but take a screw in cap. I dont even know if it can be done but I have read quite a few people ask for this over the years.

If you do manage it, you can send me the file and I will 3d print one out to test it. ;);):D

Here's a challenge for you Adam. How about you draw up an adapter that will fit in Stihl flippy cap holes but take a screw in cap. I dont even know if it can be done but I have read quite a few people ask for this over the years.

If you do manage it, you can send me the file and I will 3d print one out to test it. ;);):D
I'm sure it can be done, but getting the measurements for the twist/screw would be a guess with a caliper etc.

I may have a look at a ms261 I have. :confused:

Latest posts

Back