So tell me how you really feel about the 550xp.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, and the 261 was a somewhat distant third, even though more work was done on it - but remember that there may be more to learn about porting the 550xp....

So could we help speed up the learning process on AS? I want to get my 550 ported but would like to wait until it is known how to release its potential. If a builder would volunteer I'd be willing to put up some $, along with others on here, to buy them 4 or 5 cylinders to see what works. We could unlock the 550's secrets in a month instead of a year?

Man...now thats a garage.

Always been a fan of the terminator. If I hadn't sprung for the Lightning first I'd surley have one.

Trade it for your 550xp;)

Honestly, that's why I bought the house... I needed a garage.....

I want a Sonic Blue L in the worst way......

So could we help speed up the learning process on AS? I want to get my 550 ported but would like to wait until it is known how to release its potential. If a builder would volunteer I'd be willing to put up some $, along with others on here, to buy them 4 or 5 cylinders to see what works. We could unlock the 550's secrets in a month instead of a year?

Just mod your muffler and run it:rock:

How would your 550 compare to your 5100? I got to run your 550 at a gtg and it is definitely a nice runner.

I'll try to get a video up this week. It will eat it alive in my opinion (and I'm a dolmar 5100 fan)

Back