So what did you get for Christmas that was chainsaw related?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andydodgegeek - I put one of those Frost Bite bars on my 460, mine is a 20 inch. The paint lasted about 3 minutes. It has held up reasonably well but I had to dress the bottom of it after about four times out in the woods. I think the next one will be the Stihl Rollomatic ES.

I posted earlier in the thread, but completely forgot about this little gem ... For the princely sum of $1.99 I got a little gooseneck LED flashlight at Tractor Supply that has a magetic base. Much better than a regular flashlight for working on saws!

This came on Christmas eve just in time for Christmas... :chainsawguy:

S250YT_zpsb98fcbc7.jpg

S250YT1_zpsce5a4eab.jpg

S250YT2_zps51858ca4.jpg

S250YT3_zpsa4095db2.jpg

Last edited:
I got nuttin. Chainsaw related that is.

I did by myself a pair of Labonville full wrap chaps a few weeks ago to replace some tired forestry pants. Haven't worn them outside of the kitchen yet. Something will fall down somewhere, eventually, maybe.

Oh, I also bought a broken Husky 55 and $100 worth of parts to fix it a couple weeks ago.

Got my wife a Kindle. That sounds sort of firewood related....

The biggest gift ever came about 2000 years ago.

AMEN.!!

BRO's iPhone

Only chainsaw related in a round about way.:) Got a HVLP spray gun. Gonna run some green Poulan paint through it, whenever we get some warm weather again. :msp_sad: Will be painting a 5200 and possibly more, depending on how it goes. Have an old style gun that would probably work, but thought this newer contraption might work better for painting smallish items.

PaintGun002.jpg

:cheers:
Gregg,

Latest posts

Back