So you have CAD! And a WIFE! What have you had to do to keep the peace? Here is one!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Teddy.Scout

Well long story short!
The thread next week of a PALLET of glory coming from Montana will say it in it's fullest. Ya a deal I have been working on ALL summer is finally on its way from Montana palletized and weighing about 800lbs!!!!!!!!

The Wife has been taking advantage of such things and giving me the guilt trip!
She is smarter then I would want to be and it has come full circle. Recently I have been unloading un-needed items, saws to make room as this will darn near add 25% to my already #ed collection.

Earlier this afternoon, a dog chased her cat into the tree, and she was worried.
I said if the cat can go up, it will come down! WELL IT DIDN'T! 9pm and the temp. dropped below 20 degrees and she was on me hard! Go get the cat! The thing was freakin 40' in a hemlock! NO! Then it hit the fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well at 9:10 I was putting on my hooks! It was my day off!
Hear are some pics!

The cat was covered in snow, and was not happy about being stuffed in a pillow case 40' in the air! Last pic is my buddy who came over as a ground men. Actually just came over to drink my beer! Sad part is when I got to the top, I dropped my fall line and had to tie the bag off on the adjusting sling. What a pain decending with just a pole strap!

Bottom line, cat is safe, and the WIFE IS HAPPY! Dad is a good guy! CAD aside!

Sorry about the poor pictures, being cold out and trying to get pics was a pain!
CIMG3129.jpg

The pillow case is full of my wifes pet!
CIMG3130.jpg

Think he drooped his beer! LOL!!
CIMG3132.jpg

Well at least you used the logical method, rather then the CAD getting the best of you and cutting down the tree with a recently acquired saw.

PS: My dearest sympathies for the dropped beer :cheers:

Well at least you used the logical method, rather then the CAD getting the best of you and cutting down the tree with a recently acquired saw.

Dropped beer Rep coming!!!!!

Ya, recent purchases have my honey to do list growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admit it man you is so whipped, climbing a tree for a cat next thing she'll have you hand washing her delicates. Put you big boy pantys on and tell her to get her own cat next time. Yeah right.

Nice job! I would have blown the top out about 5 feet below the cat.

I do not have climbing gear or a ladder that could reach 40 feet. So I guess the cat and my wife would be sol...then again we don't have a cat. Rep to you for keeping the peace.

And yes what is behind door (pallet) number 1?

I think my sister said it best, have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Know why? Cause they climb down instead of Die.....

Admit it man you is so whipped, climbing a tree for a cat next thing she'll have you hand washing her delicates. Put you big boy pantys on and tell her to get her own cat next time. Yeah right.

I like my warm nights!
So yes, I am wiped! BAD!!!

I'll believe it when I see it, for anyone here... :)

True that!

i have said it many many times,,IF MOMMA AIN'T HAPPY THEN NO ONE IS HAPPY

A++

A big shot and a throw weight would have worked and not be lethal. Win win!

Brian talkin arbor-culture now!!!!
Soon we will see a pair a Bashlin velcro gaffs next to a MS200T!
My aim was never that good with them. (broken glass, nuff said!)

So... whats on the pallet???

Good on ya for keepin the Mrs Teddy happy

Ya, warm nights are a must in these months!!

Been married for 15 years...

A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.......

LOL!!!!

A++

I do not have climbing gear or a ladder that could reach 40 feet. So I guess the cat and my wife would be sol...then again we don't have a cat. Rep to you for keeping the peace.

And yes what is behind door (pallet) number 1?

Keepin the peace!!! A++

I think my sister said it best, have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Know why? Cause they climb down instead of Die.....

Never really looked!
Was really never about a animal, more along the lines of Keep mom happy and not counting 090G's!

The climbing part was not a issue or what it was for (do it 5 days a week, and 16hrs+ straight thru during storms.) Just a good story with pics, about how to keep the misses happy while I and many of you! Hoard our saws!!!!

P.S. Ya I am ignoring the pallet questions! LOL!
Will say, BIG CC's and LONG bars!

Latest posts

Back