So you want to split in the dark, you say......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you got plenty of light. Man, I hate this time of year. I wish our wood cutting area had electric close to it. Most people around here would think I am crazy if they seen me cutting wood at night with a work light.

Those work lights are almost too bright. They will make you go blind if you just look at it for a split second.

Looks like you got plenty of light. Man, I hate this time of year. I wish our wood cutting area had electric close to it. Most people around here would think I am crazy if they seen me cutting wood at night with a work light.

Those work lights are almost too bright. They will make you go blind if you just look at it for a split second.

I ran a extension cord from the garage to the lights. Which isn't really far at all. Yup, it is dark here around 4:30. Hate it! I had some people drive by slow and stare at me when I was out there splitting wood. They are bright for sure!

I ran a extension cord from the garage to the lights. Which isn't really far at all. Yup, it is dark here around 4:30. Hate it! I had some people drive by slow and stare at me when I was out there splitting wood. They are bright for sure!

To get electric to my wood cutting area, I would need 400+ feet of cord, not happening. I guess we could buy a generator but we don't need to cut wood that bad. It can wait until it is light out.

Yikes, I thought it was bad getting dark around 6:00 here.

To get electric to my wood cutting area, I would need 400+ feet of cord, not happening. I guess we could buy a generator but we don't need to cut wood that bad. It can wait until it is light out.

Yikes, I thought it was bad getting dark around 6:00 here.

U have it easy getting dark there at 6:00! I took those pics around 5:30.

I don't have the drive to split anything, Dec 3 and the low for the night is 58*. :msp_mellow: Looks like we are in for another toasty winter down here in Georgia..

I don't have the drive to split anything, Dec 3 and the low for the night is 58*. :msp_mellow: Looks like we are in for another toasty winter down here in Georgia..

It was 44 degrees here all day! Heat wave!

Latest posts

Back