Softens the blow.

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

When my 10 month old Echo CS-400 broke a piston, sat at my dealers for 10 months and then Echo denies warranty because of a "hot" plug I was bummed. Even though my dealer went out of business he wanted to know the warranty outcome. I didn't ask questions but today from "leftover" out of business stock I bought a NIB Echo CS-400 for $199. Shame Echo had good dealers like this and gives them no support. I didn't ask questions.

When my 10 month old Echo CS-400 broke a piston, sat at my dealers for 10 months and then Echo denies warranty because of a "hot" plug I was bummed. Even though my dealer went out of business he wanted to know the warranty outcome. I didn't ask questions but today from "leftover" out of business stock I bought a NIB Echo CS-400 for $199. Shame Echo had good dealers like this and gives them no support. I didn't ask questions.

Was the broken saw returned to you? It most definitely should have been & you could either get it repaired at your leisure or flip it on as a parts/repair project that would recover you a few $ toward your latest purchase

Latest posts

Back