Some new Jonsered CS2260 Pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taplinhill

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
There's also a Video on youtube.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks good! Any news/rumors on release date?

FAR better pic than of the first one I saw. Definitely like the looks of this one :msp_thumbup:

So is the 2260 more akin to the 555 or 562? I want one regardless...Have to switch to "Orange" for a paragraph or two...Spent some time today running a 555 and have had some 562 experience. I really like the 555. Not quite the 562 in power and doesn't have the "look" the 562 has, but I can honesty say the 555 is a really nice saw to run. Understand I'll prefer red, but just saying...this new generation of "strato" saws are really nice saws.:clap: What sort of crossed my mind running the 555 was that it (the 555) is what the 455 (A saw I also have a LOT of time on and like for a variety of reasons) should be..the 555 feels lighter and a lot more powerful, I understand the price difference and all...just its worth the extra money...Back to "Red" so...guess I'm going to have to talk to Spike60 when the Red ones hit the stores...Are the handles "straight" J-red style? The left handed sawyer in the house hold would probably appreciate a straight handled version....as other Jreds are relative to Husqvarna's :rock:

I hope that we see those soon here in the states. But heck, I havent seen a 562XP yet- but I will be checking in with the dealer tomorrow (close to work) and see if they have heard anything else.

It looks real nice. I like the colers of it better than the 562. I might have to get one of them when they come out.

Latest posts

Back