Somebody help me, PLEASE!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA! See... it's easy when it's someone else's money... :laugh:

Gary

You're right, it is! ;)

It's got 3 bids! People are actually bidding on it! SOMEONE is gonna snatch it up for that price, I'm surprised they haven't already!

You're right, it is! ;)

It's got 3 bids! People are actually bidding on it! SOMEONE is gonna snatch it up for that price, I'm surprised they haven't already!

Same guy, 3 bids, trying to see what the reserve is. Doesn't the BIN go away after the reserve is met?

Usually when 1 bid gets placed on the auction the BIN does go away. Wonder why it stayed there.....

I'm pretty sure that if 1 person is bidding, they have to meet the reserve before their bid is counted. If a second person steps in on the auction, then the bidding war starts and the BIN option disappears.

BETTER GIT IT BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS! :)

almost........ then realized that I don't need it, that I have one, that I have another one here that needs some work, and that the last one I spent a ton of time on...... with lots of things to do, I'll probably make more money and less headache if I just work and go buy a new one when the weekly CAD strikes, unless my immune system (AKA wife) can fend it off for another week or two.

though someone else should get it, as I really need a ms200t

I'm pretty sure that if 1 person is bidding, they have to meet the reserve before their bid is counted. If a second person steps in on the auction, then the bidding war starts and the BIN option disappears.

BETTER GIT IT BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS! :)

It has your name all over it. Help the guy out. I'm betting it's a friend that placed the bids...

Geez, when I joined here a few days ago, I was feeling like a glutton because I had just bought my third chain saw (A Stihl 031av at an auction for $40).

And I'm just a businessman who like to get out into the woods on a weekend and cut firewood for myself and family.

I don't know what CAD means and I don't want to know! I've already got a weakness for old John Deere tractors (1950 AR, 1953 40S, 1966 1020 w/JD 48 loader).

It has your name all over it. Help the guy out. I'm betting it's a friend that placed the bids...

Very possible.. I'm NOT buying that dern saw! :)

Now, I'm heading out to ye olde China Buffet, and when I get back, SOMEONE HAD BETTER HAVE BOUGHT THAT DERN SAW!!!

Someone bought it. Now you can start asking yourself why you let it get away. This is going to haunt you for a long time.

Latest posts

Back