Has this guy been drinking?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont' need to click the link to get the jist. I don't see a problem. Just like that bag of air some guys sold on ebay from a hurricance. The worth of an item can only be decided by the seller/buyer.

I listed a old homie expecting to get more than someones dead one, dead one went for near 300 canadian, I could only scare up $250 for a good runner!!!
Have you been watching all the dead 026s go for big coin!!!

Hmmmmmmm, perhaps we can start an ad write up business. Some of the photos and write ups are scary at best. One blurry photo of a dirty saw on a dirty shed floor...........and it SELLS!

I posted my 034 on Kijiji here, and I got an email from a guy who was looking at another 034 for 100$ less than mine and if I would be willing to sell it to him for that. I said not it was already sold. My point is, why even ask? If you found the same thing for cheaper, then get that one. I call BS! He was just trying to work me over. I agree that some things on ebay go for way more than there perceived value.

I sold two 015's recently that were dumped of at the shop, neither ran one went for 75$ and the other which was missing parts went for 45$.

I just recieved an answer from "treeman" to the question I asked him. "Is this the rare model with the crankcase dipstick?" His reply was "I dont know, how do you tell,I don't know much about chainsaws".:cheers:

Latest posts

Back