Son of a

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slfd721

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
ok its one in the morning im up working on my truck and playing with my saw in the mean time. i accidently screwed with the jet screws while taking the limiter caps out of the carb what setting should i put them back to its got a modded muffler on it i just need a general area to start then ill tune it from there any ideas fellas i need to start rich so i dont burn it up so from all the way in how many turns out?

ok its one in the morning im up working on my truck and playing with my saw in the mean time. i accidently screwed with the jet screws while taking the limiter caps out of the carb what setting should i put them back to its got a modded muffler on it i just need a general area to start then ill tune it from there any ideas fellas i need to start rich so i dont burn it up so from all the way in how many turns out?

Id go with 12 turns out.....

Can you tune a fish?

At least you have a sense of humor. :laugh:

U should be able to start at 1.5 turns out on both. That's where I start most of the time.

one in the morning working on your truck...and a saw at the same time ? Got a lot of energy to burn ? Throw a rubix cube in and youve got a party.

you ever just look at a clock and go wtf am i doing up lol and thanks ill give it a shot im just so damn worried about burning it up

Latest posts

Back