Spider Lift Order / OWNER Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Spider Lift Order THREAD

OK we can get a group rate if you really are going to buy a spider lift in the near future please post (please no day dreamers )

#1 the model you would like

#2 when you think you can put in your order

Last edited:
thexman wants a spider too

Number 2:

thexman wants one too!

MODEL: a 23GT, red, tree service package.
ORDER TIME: early 2006 (if we must) or up into 2007

I'm researching more and more, I might move up to a bigger model, maybe if I sell our house:) ..... and some more toys.....

After we get a list of buyers, I think us buyers should discuss over private e-mail on what we feel should be the discount, then contact Teupen on the package deal offer. We should also be careful of new IDs saying they are "in" with the list and verify their business before disclosing info to the new guy.

Keep this thread for notifying us that you want in on the group buy. Discuss spider lifts on the other thread please.

Well i'm seriously interested in the 15 metre platform the same model Koa has bought.....BUT BUT 1 i'm in England and 2 I have other financial commitments,that will mean I can't place an order until June OR July possibly even latter..

I am seriously contemplating buying a platform though

Just one other thing are you guys thinking about other brands of platform or just the Teupen?? The www.lionlift.com www.lionlift.co.uk looks pretty impressive on paper

Last edited:
Keep this thread for notifying us that you want in on the group buy. Discuss spider lifts on the other thread please.:)

theXman said:
Keep this thread for notifying us that you want in on the group buy. Discuss spider lifts on the other thread please.:)

Re-read my post x-man,I am interested but before I part with a lot of do$h questions need answering..

But yes count me in.. :cheers:

I need to do some more research , see one in action, and I want to hear how KOA likes his, but I am very interested in a Leo 23GT.
(probably mid-'06 if we could wait that long)

So? Have you been able to gather a "group price"? I would be interested to quote if this is still going on...

Back