Spikes GTG Headcount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK boys, want to try and get a final tally, so who's comin'? Or, put another way, how many days will we be eating sausage and peppers next week?:laugh:

Spike, I was going to try to make it. but
work has got to keep me here.
I was really lookin forward to running some
of my big saws.
Maybe next time.

Regards Lee

sorry guys but I won't be able to make it. I just moved to a new place with 8 acres of property and it needs a lot of work. and my firewood isn't all split for this year so i have to catch up. maybe next year.

i would have loved to be able to attend but things did not work out that way for me. hope all have a great time!

:cheers:

Looks like just the three Bob's. My brother might come but he's a Patrick. Should I tell him no. :greenchainsaw: :hmm3grin2orange: My neighbor form down here has a place up there too and might come by. Should be no shortage of leaf peepers, I paid $2.79 for a gallon of gas tonight in Jersey. So there is no excuse to stay home.

Spike

I have clearance from "the boss" to make the trek. I'll be bringing my son Kris with me. Hoping to be there around 10.

Karl

Latest posts

Back