Split-Fire log splitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2260 thats about 8 years old now. I believe one change to the 2265 was the cylinder is slightly larger diameter.
Mine does the 24" stroke in 4 seconds. Id suspect the larger cylinder would be sligjtly slower. I never had an issue with power, but the wood up here is not as knarly as some.
All in all, ill never sell it, its a great piece of equipment.
A log loader would be nice with larger rounds im sure.

I have a 2260 thats about 8 years old now. I believe one change to the 2265 was the cylinder is slightly larger diameter.
Mine does the 24" stroke in 4 seconds. Id suspect the larger cylinder would be sligjtly slower. I never had an issue with power, but the wood up here is not as knarly as some.
All in all, ill never sell it, its a great piece of equipment.
A log loader would be nice with larger rounds im sure.
Thanks for the reply. From what I understand about hydraulics, I would expect a larger cylinder to be a little slower. I now have a 2265 on order. The videos of the log lifter in use look pretty impressive. The log lifter should also function as a work table when raised up. I’ll post after I have a chance to try the machine out next month.

Latest posts

Back