Splitter issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydraulic pumps on log splitters are industry standard and are interchangeable between all splitter manufacturers.
Most of the pumps I looked at weren't the same shape or mount. mine is a steel pump with 2 mounting bolts that go through the pump on two corners. all the other ones I saw from all manufacturers had a 4 bolt mounting flange. I didn't want to have to drill new holes to use one of the easier to find pumps.

I replaced the hydraulic pump on a twelve year old Built-Rite conveyor.
Did not know the size/Manufacturer/model number, so ordered a new pump through Built-Rite.
Newer aluminium body pump and two hole verses four, or the other way around. Had to find a new mount, as well as different type fitting adapters. Worked out good, but not a simple open the box swap that I had thought it would be.

I replaced the hydraulic pump on a twelve year old Built-Rite conveyor.
Did not know the size/Manufacturer/model number, so ordered a new pump through Built-Rite.
Newer aluminium body pump and two hole verses four, or the other way around. Had to find a new mount, as well as different type fitting adapters. Worked out good, but not a simple open the box swap that I had thought it would be.
That is exactly why I found the same pump for mine

Latest posts

Back