splitter push plate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

142TN

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 2 queastions first I have got to the point of makeing my push plate and I am not sure of how much play should be. I have made the bracket for the back of the cylinder it has a 1 1/8 slot made in the yoke and I used 1in plate. The front yoke has a 1 1/4 slote so how loss. The second one is on the return line to the hydraulic tank should there be a line to the bottom of the tank. I was told it should but I am not sure. any help would be great thanks clint

Thanks for the info on the push plate i thought that was right just wanted to make sure. I have already put a 3/4 coupling in for the return so how can I put the line that far in or is there a line made for that. I am hydraulic dumb sorry for dumb questions. thanks clint

You mean you put a threaded fitting on the top of the tank? Could you just weld it shut and weld a new one below the full-fluid mark?

I made the tank out of a 8in pipe that is 41in long and 1/4 walls. on the top i put my vent and 1/2 down i put my return and close to the bottom i put my outlet. so as long as the return is below the fill line it should be ok. buy the way the tank is also the axle. thank clint

Latest posts

Back