Station Wagons, don't laugh too much

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only wagon I ever had, used it to pull my 57 Lyman boat, 455, turbo 400 posi with highway gears, Joe.

scan0009-1.jpg

Sweet dude!
We still own our 95' Road Master estate wagon. Hope it sees the road again next year. You don't see too many wagons running around these days with solar panels on the back :) ! My 64 Impala wagon had them on the quarters.

I once had a '74 Buick Estate Wagon that a friend gave me. 455 under the hood and power everything, including the hideaway rear gate. Ended up putting it on a trailer and hauling it to the local junkyard on a Sunday and leaving it with the. Still have the title though.

And if you want to buy, not build, a wagon in Aus...... HSV E3 Clubsport R8 Tourer; E Series 3; Holden Special Vehicles

Not a bad start.....

Although my work road warrior is a 2.5L boxer turbo 4cyl Subaru Liberty wagon (Legacy in America) running about 195kw.....dead stock..... It chases the white lines alright - I do about 3000km a month in a small island state.....

My play toy is a 4wd wagon - Nissan Patrol GU (not sold in US) running a 4.5L straight 6 petrol engine (I was too cheap to get the 4.2 Turbo Diesel).....

Cant believe i stumbled on a "wagon" thread here :msp_w00t: Check mine out!
4WD 360 4v 727 tranny through dual flowmasters. The Eagle "they" should've built :rock:

000_0434.jpg

000_0432.jpg

000_0441.jpg

000_0465.jpg

000_0467.jpg

Back