Sthil Shop Has Gone Straight To Hell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Well fellers they got my car ready so I'll see you cats in Vegas..........

That thing better not be in my parking space when I get there. :laugh:

attachment.php

He and I got about a 100 saws between us and today I asked a customer of mine if he had any wood Hoss and me could come out and saw for free. Whats that tell ya Bruce, yes, Hoss and me got a helluva lot more saws than we have tree's,LOL[/QUOTE]

We are going to remedy that problem in another couple of weeks. We are gonna be using the longest bars in our collective collections probably every weekend until winter. That will however mean that Tommy will have to let his saws get dirty (lord knows how he's going to deal with that). Actual virgin cutter teeth in big timber, the idea just makes me giddy.

That thing better not be in my parking space when I get there. :laugh:

attachment.php

Where'd ya git that big ole truck at, wasn't at Joe's Auto Sales was it? I sold one of those after the last fight I promoted, yup, sold that truck and bought a lear jet,hehehehe

He and I got about a 100 saws between us and today I asked a customer of mine if he had any wood Hoss and me could come out and saw for free. Whats that tell ya Bruce, yes, Hoss and me got a helluva lot more saws than we have tree's,LOL

We are going to remedy that problem in another couple of weeks. We are gonna be using the longest bars in our collective collections probably every weekend until winter. That will however mean that Tommy will have to let his saws get dirty (lord knows how he's going to deal with that). Actual virgin cutter teeth in big timber, the idea just makes me giddy.[/QUOTE]

Someone say dirt, whatttttttttttttttttttt. Well I'lls tells ya rights now, when we goes to cutting some wood I'm bringing along the air compressor,LOL

attachment.php

Hoss the thought of getting dirt on my saws makes me feel just like that kitty,LOLOL

LOL, I wish that were true Ray. My storage room where we put people's things that are fixed is full. This morning I ran out of room and had units out in the parking lot, fixed and waiting to pick up.

Hoss sneaks them big Homelites in here when I'm not looking, my security camera caught him today,LOL

those Homelites are the good homelites not plastic ones

besides is them customers saws ? whats they needing ?

Last edited:
Blasphemy!

Homelites sent straight from the bowels of Lucifer's crucible! They have come to devour and conquer by order of Odin himself! Their leader being the mighty 750 named "Thor's Hammer" is on a mission to seek out and destroy all impostor Made in China saws and to exterminate the 009's in an apocalyptic maelstrom of sparks and bar oil. All shall cower in fear, the time of cheap impostor saws has come to an end!

Blasphemy, my asp! Such a vivid imagination, all for naught............the 009 has a cult following, and you seem like a cultist, or occult or some such medical term. :greenchainsaw:
In some skew universe (maybe the one you live in), your eternal destiny will be to use and maintain a fleet of aging 009s!:clap:

attachment.php

those Homelites are the good homelites not plastic ones

besides is them customers saws ? whats they needing ?

Those saws aren't needing anything, both run fine. They are part of Hoss's collection. He brings them by and gives me a peak at them. Sometimes he'll use the bench and go over them with a fine tooth comb.....

Last edited:
LOL, good one Bruce. Ole Hoss has a bunch of Homelites and Macs. Most all his saws are 100cc or larger. I'm a Stihl man through and through, if its not orange and white its not right. However being the fine gent I am I let ole Hoss bring them utter brands in and to my surprize he has them all running pretty good. I get a kick out of how big those saws are, they are huge.

He and I got about a 100 saws between us and today I asked a customer of mine if he had any wood Hoss and me could come out and saw for free. Whats that tell ya Bruce, yes, Hoss and me got a helluva lot more saws than we have tree's,LOL

Well I can solve that problem. We just had our Bush Logged last Winter, Close to 350 Trees were taken out. So far I've cut close to 60 of the tops up.
I've sold 20 tops to the Neighbour, and all I have to do is Limb them, drag them out of the bush, cut them into sections, and use the Loader Tractor, a 38 Horse Power Fordson Dexta, and load them into one of his Roll Off Boxes, and he will take them home and handle it from there.
He is in his 70's, and there is some nasty ruts cut from the Skidder, when they skidded out the logs, and it takes a bit of effort to get around sometimes.
I use my 75 Horse Power Cockshutt 1650 Tractor, which is my biggest tractor, and has a lot of clearance underneath to go in the Bush with, and drag out the Tops.
Right now, the bush is pretty wet, and the ruts have a lot of water in them. I have filled in some of the ruts with Th big tractor, and my 9'- 3 Point Hitch ####. It seems to do a pretty good job of leveling out the ruts, and where I have worked in the ruts already, the bush is drying nicely.
It's not a 4 Wheel Drive Tractor, and has no Cab, but the Power Steering is nice. I got it stuck today in the bush in one of the ruts, and had to get my next biggest Tractor a 65 Horse Power Fordson Super Major, and my Step Son to pull me out. Bruce

Latest posts

Back