Stihl 025 Chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbelect

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :bowdown:

I have a stihl 0025 chain saw and while cleaning the carburetor I removed it and took off the required parts. While removing the shut
off switch,I lost a small part that goes to the ground to kill the saw,not the one that goes to the coil that part # is 1123-442-1602.I have a IPL but can not find any type of clip that gets hooked up to the ground wire so when you move it to the off position the 2 clips
contact each other thus killing the saw. Anyone know what this part number is or is there a part number for this the ground wire has a female terminal on it.

Thanks for any help!

:D

No, luckily the cracks filled his carb up with crud and he brought it in, now if he keep playing with the carb to get it to run, then he would have toasted it!

Wow!!!! Someone helping a new member!!!!!!!!!

How unusual...............

Maybe the other members might try.....

Makes this a better forum.......

Wow!!!! Someone helping a new member!!!!!!!!!

How unusual...............

Maybe the other members might try.....

Makes this a better forum.......

Maybe - but too many of them go MIA after getting the help they need, so you have to consider if it is worth the trouble - unless it is a simple question.....

That's the situation, like it or not!:msp_wink:

Maybe - but too many of them go MIA after getting the help they need, so you have to consider if it is worth the trouble - unless it is a simple question.....

That's the situation, like it or not!:msp_wink:

Just in response to the other "fight".........

I realize that most new guys get their info and are gone, but also many get the info and stay......

But if they dare disagree with me, they should just go...........

Back