• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 064 AV Case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djlozar

Cordwooder
Reaction score
Looking for a full (both sides) case for a Stihl 064 AV Electronic Quickstop SN 117582878. I just bought a saw and unfortunately found a crack in the flywheel side at one of the AV mounts. Looks like the clutch side is in good shape if anyones interested.

Thanks!

What about the top right corner near the coil wire holder? Ebay comes to a point but original doesnt?

So all things considered, everything should transfer over to the ebay one from mine? ie: oil pump, crank, jug, etc...what about if I choose to BB it?

One last verification before I pull the trigger on the crankcase. The number on mine is 1122 021 0700 and the one on ebay is 1122 020 2101. The IPL I found online had the ebay number. Are the different part numbers referring to the 2 vs 3 holes for the coil mounts? Does anyone have access to x-referencing this?

You guys are helping me immensely.

The one on eBay was the latest version. The extra hole is so you can mount the universal non limited coil (highly desirable). It can also mount the older style coils.

Trust me you'll be good to go. If nothing else you can sell it for the price you're about to buy it for here.

Good to know. I will be reaching out to Mastermind in the near future probably. Efficiency and cooler running are the top things I am interested in about porting. Power will be a nice add.

Latest posts

Back