• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl 066 Red Eye

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maulhead

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
The reason I'm trading it and want a 3120 is because I'm planning a move to Central America. So I have to clear projects and gather big Husqvarna saws for the jungle.

I know someone with a running 3120, that they don't use anymore. It was bought for a few big jobs, now it just sits. They told me they'd sell it.......

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Well I find that many folks do not fully understand what the terms "dude" and "billy" mean. I fully understand that regions have different "slangs" but there are some that are constant or universal

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Well I find that many folks do not fully understand what the terms "dude" and "billy" mean. I fully understand that regions have different "slangs" but there are some that are constant or universal

Yeah, like "tire kicker" and "low baller". Two of our least favorites. :laugh: