Stihl 070

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two over the last week, £120 + £30 shipping ( about $230 ?)and a lot more for the "new" one I got yesterday ! but Im happy and it is hard to give a price for an older not off the shelf saw. The nearest off the shelf saw to compare to the 070 would be a 066 ? here we would pay around 1100 euros so if you work back from that Im sure you will come up with a price that you think is fair.

Well, the guy declined my offer.
I don't blame him I'm a low balling cheap fock. I really don't need it (can't believe I'm saying this). LOL
He said he had a buyer in western PA but doesn't want to ship it, then went on to tell me how one recently sold on ebay for $900.. He said $575. local pick up only was the bottom line. I told him good luck with that.

I don't have that much in my 090 and that includes the drive to Road Island.:greenchainsaw: .........454

Here's the
SAW if you want to check it out.

Sure is, I didn't ask for the Arboristsite discount. Stihl too rich for my blood.
I didn't think a normal person would have one of these. Just checked, the OP of this thread is the seller.......454

Last edited:
Sure is, I didn't ask for the Arboristsite discount. Stihl too rich for my blood.
I didn't think a normal person would have one of these. Just checked, the OP of this thread is the seller.......454

LOL yup that is my craigslist ad and no Im not a normal person, just a chainsaw nut like the rest of us. The AS discount is $500 .

Latest posts

Back