Stihl 077, 066 and MS350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms350 extremely rare, its worth at least 47 million dollars. i heard stihl only made one, consider your self extremely lucky to own it

Seeing as I did not grow up ******** saw dust it is possible that I misread the side of the saw. Steve, if you'd like to stop by, bring some beer, I'm a little short on the Boxer I usually drink. I'm just north of town on HWY87. I was not born in the Northwoods and can always use good information. If you don't have good information, bring beer and I'll tell you some sea stories. In the meantime, here's a picture...

Attachments

• MS350.JPG
    MS350.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 39
Hey. At least it's a MS 390 instead of some other lesser saw. Congrats on the grate saw!

I was secretly hoping you had the only 350 ever made, bought from Andreas himself, or something. That woulda been awesome.

Seeing as I did not grow up ******** saw dust it is possible that I misread the side of the saw. Steve, if you'd like to stop by, bring some beer, I'm a little short on the Boxer I usually drink. . I'm just north of town on HWY87. I was not born in the Northwoods and can always use good information. If you don't have good information, bring beer and I'll tell you some sea stories. In the meantime, here's a picture...

Lots of somewhat locals on here. I live down by Horse Creek. Since you're halfway there already, maybe we'll see you at the chainsaw races at T-Dawgs in Grantsburg on the 15th? Sharpen your chain and have fun!

All the cool cheeseheads (and a bunch of mud ducks and assorted saw nuts from further south) hang out in this thread: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/minnesota-wisconsin-iowa-dakotas-gtgs-thread.231778/ Stop by there and say Hi! Besides the saw races, I think we're planning to do a charity cut again soon, up in the Danbury area. That's a bit more like work, but still good times with good people and great food to boot.

Next time you're down in Dresser, make sure to hit Boyd's on the south end of town and fondle a few saws, tell em I sent ya. (Then duck! :D ) Good guys and great service. Most of em are members here. Jonsered and Dolmar chainsaws. If you're about to ask "What's a Dolmar?", definitely come to the races and we'll show ya.

Call me uncouth, but what's Boxer beer? Box-o-beer (aka cheap, cold and canned) I'm familiar with, quite intimately. Leinies in various flavors and some Spotted Cow now and then when I get the urge for good stuff.

Lots of somewhat locals on here. I live down by Horse Creek. Since you're halfway there already, maybe we'll see you at the chainsaw races at T-Dawgs in Grantsburg on the 15th? Sharpen your chain and have fun!

All the cool cheeseheads (and a bunch of mud ducks and assorted saw nuts from further south) hang out in this thread: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/minnesota-wisconsin-iowa-dakotas-gtgs-thread.231778/ Stop by there and say Hi! Besides the saw races, I think we're planning to do a charity cut again soon, up in the Danbury area. That's a bit more like work, but still good times with good people and great food to boot.

Next time you're down in Dresser, make sure to hit Boyd's on the south end of town and fondle a few saws, tell em I sent ya. (Then duck! :D ) Good guys and great service. Most of em are members here. Jonsered and Dolmar chainsaws. If you're about to ask "What's a Dolmar?", definitely come to the races and we'll show ya.

Call me uncouth, but what's Boxer beer? Box-o-beer (aka cheap, cold and canned) I'm familiar with, quite intimately. Leinies in various flavors and some Spotted Cow now and then when I get the urge for good stuff.

So I stopped by Boyd's on Friday and picked up chain. I mentioned you... thanks for the warning. I was able to dodge the right hook, but the left jab grazed me! But now I'm "in". Good guys!

Back