stihl 200t piston and cylinder kits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oem cylinder is the only jug available. Meteor pistons are no problem to get. Try to clean your cylinder up and use it

If ever there was a saw that get's "rode hard and put away wet" it's the MS200T. Arborists put a lot of 'miles' on them. Methinks Baileys would sell a few aftermarket MS200T cylinders (if they had 'em produced) to go with those Meteor pistons.:D

Howdy,
We have the 200T cylinder and pistons in the works. I haven't seen the proto types yet but, I hope they'll be soon. I think when we started this, I was planning on a July 2011 release. I'm not sure what they get for them a the Stihl dealer but, this is what we have:
Bailey's - OEM Cylinder Assembly for Stihl MS 200, MS 200T

Regards
Gregg

Hiya Gregg,

That's good news. I have some arborist friends who live/work on a shoestring budget. They'll be happy to hear when the aftermarket P/C sets become available. Of course............that will probably mean that I'll get stuck rebuilding their clapped-out MS200T's...:msp_unsure:

Latest posts

Back