Stihl Chainsaws...Professional vs. Midrange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO ECHO!!!!!!

Yeah yeah, I know, it's been a rough day, I've been drinking:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sue me, you'll get half what I owe:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, dammit, it looked good on the ZA web site. :cry: I would opt for a bigger 361 rather than the stratocaster rocking-horse 441.

Looks like I am leaning toward Dolmar more every day. A 350 at the low end and a 7900 to fit above the 361.

Looks like a good plan, if you need the power of the 7900 - I don't :blob2: :blob2: ;)

I'd avoid the 441......

Last edited:
Well, dammit, it looked good on the ZA web site. :cry: I would opt for a bigger 361 rather than the stratocaster rocking-horse 441.

Looks like I am leaning toward Dolmar more every day. A 350 at the low end and a 7900 to fit above the 361.

And if you need help in making the final decision...post a new thread on AS...we always have room for one more ;).

get the pro saw that will last you forever they are relly easy to work on. i have a 026 pro and love it never regetted buying it

Hi,

I`m not only for Stihl looking, but I have you to say, buy the 361.

Take the 390 in your left hand and the 361 in your right. Than you feel what I meen. The technics from the 361 ist the best, whatever Stihl had built.

The 390 is technically a dinosaur.

You can say, a pro saw ist built for 2000 hours work, a "homeowner" saw only for 500.

If you have to look for the money, if you work only 1 or 2 hours a week an if you have much power yourself, than you can buy the dino, sorry the 390. But I think for that money you get a better saw from another brand.

Roteiche

Latest posts

Back