Stihl Dealers Out There?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jungle Jim

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Any Stihl dealers out there with stock who can ship to home in KY? Nothing available locally. MS 271 and / or MS 261 // 18" bar. Price quotes. Thanks --Jim

Yeah, I bought the last 271 in Bardstown. Which is sad, as the parts were selling well.
Hard to find stock in pandemic. Did locate a 271 but I'd rather have a 261. Actually I'd rather just fix my 032 for now but need a backup plan. See my recent post 'tilly on 032' -- you were right on ignition. Bardstown? Have relatives there, Hite, Rose Construction. Great town. --Jim

Hard to find stock in pandemic. Did locate a 271 but I'd rather have a 261. Actually I'd rather just fix my 032 for now but need a backup plan. See my recent post 'tilly on 032' -- you were right on ignition. Bardstown? Have relatives there, Hite, Rose Construction. Great town. --Jim
Yeah, I grew up in Lexington.

We have every Stihl model in stock now, and lots of each. Unfortunately we are in Northern California and do not ship.

I'm needing an oem air filter cover for an MS 310, and curious about what they cost. I got the old saw out this morning to clean it up, spend some quality time with an old friend, and sharpen the chain and found the cover cracked. If I remember correctly, it's the first new saw I ever bought.

I bought one yesterday from my local Stihl dealer. He quoted me 40ish, then called me back and said he'd found one in stock for 27ish. I drove right down there and bought it

Latest posts

Back