Stihl dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lololol.... I had to think about that for 12 seconds :givebeer:

So ... Mow becomes a hoe with the help of a Swedish "cut and tuck"... hey... maybe they use a 338 for that procedure...:ices_rofl:

Last edited:

So ... Mow becomes a hoe with the help of a Swedish "cut and tuck"... hey... maybe they use a 338 for that procedure...:ices_rofl:

What do you think they call their saws the 'New Edition'?

I can't stand to sit by and let this go by unnoticed by most of the world. We have this giant Swedish plot to change the men of the world, and yet, the Swedes have the temerity to blame the EPA.

Let the truth flow from from the collective AS mouth,

joat

Okay, for the record. Mow does not want to become a hoe. Leave that for Manual.

I hope that 372XP didn't turn Tommie into a .......... a ......... Tammie!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Joat I must confess, that 372 has turned out to be what we call in these parts one of a kind. Ya see I took that huzzy apart to repair what needed repaired. To my surprise what needs repairing tant getting repaired at all. I had the Master Saw Guru, AKA Lakeside, have a peek at what I found. He took a doulble take and said what the hell,LOLOLOL
You'll have to converse with Lake for the findings but beware, hold onto your drill,hehe

Now whats this I hear Mow is a Ho or Mow wants to be a Ho or Mow the Ho don't know, whats Mow got to say about all this?? If Mow is a Ho we'd like to have him come to our ho down next week here in town,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Joat I must confess, that 372 has turned out to be what we call in these parts one of a kind. Ya see I took that huzzy apart to repair what needed repaired. To my surprise what needs repairing tant getting repaired at all. I had the Master Saw Guru, AKA Lakeside, have a peek at what I found. He took a doulble take and said what the hell,LOLOLOL
You'll have to converse with Lake for the findings but beware, hold onto your drill,hehe

Now whats this I hear Mow is a Ho or Mow wants to be a Ho or Mow the Ho don't know, whats Mow got to say about all this?? If Mow is a Ho we'd like to have him come to our ho down next week here in town,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry, Mow is not a ho nor does he wanabe one.Ive seen his wife .Don't think he will be seeing you at the ho down Tommy. I will be in VB in May.

Last edited:
Sorry, Mow is not a ho nor does he wanabe one. Don't think I will be seeing you at the ho down Tommy. I will be in VB in May.

Well thats a holluva note,LOLOLOL

May huh, hmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell Peter to sit another plate at the table and that the office better be clean when I show up, LOL

Latest posts

Back