Stihl dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Just.......You can mow my grass any day.

ridingmower.jpg

Thall.....You and Lakeside have all the respect around here, not me.....Only because you work at a Stihl shop.....Hahahahahahaha!

Ya know Dennis you really baffle me. Look at you man, World Champion, there is nothing you don't know about a chainsaw. You could have people all over this board looking up to you but no, most depise you because of your smart azz attitude. You don't want any respect, thats quite obvious from the posts you make. Only a dayumm fool with as much knowledge as you have would act the way you do. If it floats your boat thats cool, if it tickles ya fancy more power to you. Build them hot saws and run em Dennis, do your thing baby but remember on this board no one cares. They rather have you help with problems than for you to always be mouthing off how great your saws are. Isn't it funny, big time World Champion like yourself and yet everyone would rather talk to guys that work at Stihl dealerships than you. Nothing personal of course, your the azz you made yourself, enjoy it..

Hey Thall.....You must have me mixed up with someone else again.....I've been trying to tell everybody, watch out for those high priced Stihl dealers.....fix your own stuff and if you can't, come over here and learn......Whazzzzup! :monkey:

Hey Thall.....You must have me mixed up with someone else again.....I've been trying to tell everybody, watch out for those high priced Stihl dealers.....fix your own stuff and if you can't, come over here and learn......Whazzzzup! :monkey:

LOLOLOL That's what I tell people... except "over here" means home. Guess they can't all learn to do it themselves... No lack of AS members around my bench, and some come back again and again... :monkey:

Here is a dealer story. My friend went out to buy a new Husky 365, The place is a Stihl dealer as well, there is another Husky dealer 10 minutes away. So he thought he would go to the one that was closer. But the one that was 10 mins away was $20 less money. So he asked if they would match the price. The salesman didn't even say anything to him, he just walked away leaving him standing there, he waited a couple mins, for him to never return, so he walked out the door, and went straight to the other place and bought the new saw???? Go figure????

How much does that racesaw cost to build, with a good chain?

OR

How much could you sell it for?

Last edited:

Don't think so, there is only one Dennis Cahoon, yup yup, only one. I cringe thinking what if there were two, yikesssssssssss, man thats a terrible thought,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't think so, there is only one Dennis Cahoon, yup yup, only one. I cringe thinking what if there were two, yikesssssssssss, man thats a terrible thought,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Twins kinda scare ya after your last 'twins session' eh?

I think you are confusing him with the guy Gypo calls the "stunt midget"???:monkey:

Miss Hoe, met Mr. Mow.

Mr. Mow, met Miss Hoe.

Introductions are done, now .........................

Think of the kids names... obviously, both names are precious, so a hyphen is the English way...

but..

Jimmy Mow-Hoe?
Sally Hoe-Mow?

Hey.... great name for the NEW landscape company

:greenchainsaw:

Think of the kids names... obviously, both names are precious, so a hyphen is the English way...

but..

Jimmy Mow-Hoe?
Sally Hoe-Mow?

Hey.... great name for the NEW landscape company

:greenchainsaw:

:censored:

:)

Back