Stihl dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell Dennis if your so worried about the man getting screwed why don't you sell him one of those junkers your build for about 200.00. That is about all they are worth cosidering they are useless anyway cept for short fat guys who like to cut cookies and pretend they are bad azzes.

Pretend.....Hahahahahaha!.....Sorry Thall, I don't have to work for a Stihl dealer.:cry:

finished250001-1.jpg

Pretend.....Hahahahahaha!.....Sorry Thall, I don't have to work for a Stihl dealer.:cry:

finished250001-1.jpg

Cool looking saw Dennis, I can see that being used for firewood everyday, like I said its worthless cept for short fat guys that like to saw cookies, other than that that saw isn't worth 2 cents.

Now tell me Dennis whats your beef with Stihl dealers, has anyone twisted your arm to deal with one?

Oh, could ya speed up with the replies, a guy on death row types faster and he has good reason not to, so pick it up will ya,hehe

Dennis when you sell that saw to that guy your worried about put a chain on it will ya, your worse than them dayumm Stihl dealers.

Cool looking saw Dennis, I can see that being used for firewood everyday, like I said its worthless cept for short fat guys that like to saw cookies, other than that that saw isn't worth 2 cents.

Now tell me Dennis whats your beef with Stihl dealers, has anyone twisted your arm to deal with one?

Oh, could ya speed up with the replies, a guy on death row types faster and he has good reason not to, so pick it up will ya,hehe

Sorry Thall, I use to run Stihl when I fell timber. I've gotten a little out shape.....don't laugh it can happen to you.....Hahahahahaha!

image002.jpg

Sorry Thall, I use to run Stihl when I fell timber. I've gotten a little out shape.....don't laugh it can happen to you.....Hahahahahaha!

image002.jpg

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Dennis you have too much fun agervating people. You keep up the good work on those hot saws and remember always I likes you. Now take a break from building those saws and go get that CD,Typing Tutor!!

Last edited:
Then he could buy another Solo with that kind of money Tom

LOL. Ya know Mow I don't understand him at all. Here you have a World Champion, tons of knowledge, could have and by rights should have all the respect in the world for it. Whats he do, he follows Lake around like a puppy always nipping and wise cracking. It will be a cold day in hell when he gets the respect Lakes get around here and its all because of his Hahahahaha attitude, makes ya wonder what makes some people tick doesn't it..

LOL. Ya know Mow I don't understand him at all. Here you have a World Champion, tons of knowledge, could have and by rights should have all the respect in the world for it. Whats he do, he follows Lake around like a puppy always nipping and wise cracking. It will be a cold day in hell when he gets the respect Lakes get around here and its all because of his Hahahahaha attitude, makes ya wonder what makes some people tick doesn't it..

Two word's Tom

Has Been

Thall.....You and Lakeside have all the respect around here, not me.....Only because you work at a Stihl shop.....Hahahahahahaha!

Latest posts

Back