Stihl dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm.. strange that 99..998% of all chainsaw owners aren't AS members, or members of any forum?

Heck, I can't even get most homeowners to sharpen their own chains!

90% of work I do on saws could easily be done by the owners - they just elect not to. And it's not just homeowners.. many many pros figure they make a lot more money up a tree than working on their saws. Sometimes they are right, but...

What kind of prices has anybody got on 361 s...out the door tax and the whole nine yards?

Hmmmm.. strange that 99..998% of all chainsaw owners aren't AS members, or members of any forum?

Heck, I can't even get most homeowners to sharpen their own chains!

90% of work I do on saws could easily be done by the owners - they just elect not to. And it's not just homeowners.. many many pros figure they make a lot more money up a tree than working on their saws. Sometimes they are right, but...

Hell I have at least one saw a month come in with the chain on backwards.

Sorry Lakeside.....but I can't help it if you've got you lips stuck on Stihl's Royal @$$.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHA!:cheers:

Hell Dennis if your so worried about the man getting screwed why don't you sell him one of those junkers your build for about 200.00. That is about all they are worth cosidering they are useless anyway cept for short fat guys who like to cut cookies and pretend they are bad azzes.

Will you report this, please do, I got your baby vid all set to post,Hahahahahhahaahahhaahhahaha (dayumm you got me doing it,hehe)

if you cut upside down u can put the chain on backwards....i do it when im trimming above my head...

sorry lakeside.....u really did help with my new chainsaw muffler mod....thanks

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, come on will ya, aint got all nite,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like you spent a $100 on gas to save $40 on a saw.

Around here there is a place called the Boot Box. They sell boots of all kinds for good prices. The problem is its a 110 mile round trip. My freind drove up there at Christmas time to save $18 dollars on a pair of Lacross boots that my other freind could have ordered for him at our local gun store. Funniest part of it was, he got the wrong size and had to go back.

Yea but a trip to the boot box (Meadville) is fun! Boots of the wrong size just gave him another excuse to go back.

Hell Dennis if your so worried about the man getting screwed why don't you sell him one of those junkers your build for about 200.00. That is about all they are worth cosidering they are useless anyway cept for short fat guys who like to cut cookies and pretend they are bad azzes.

Will you report this, please do, I got your baby vid all set to post,Hahahahahhahaahahhaahhahaha (dayumm you got me doing it,hehe)

Dennis,

You can really get me the saw of my dreams for $200.

joat

Latest posts

Back