stihl forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a couple new saws

MS 250 and MS 261

DSC_4840.jpg

That's a nice 660. I had a 066 last year. Sold it late last year to a member here. Didn't need a saw that big.

I dont need it but buddy needed cash and I had it. Bought it for 300 and it just had new crank and bearings put in it. I just use it for big fire wood trees and some tree falling. Mostly its just a toy.

That's cool. Every man needs a toy. Car saw something. I want a 880 as a toy. Lol...

I want a 200t for the yard and climbing. it really works good on the atv. I had a truck really fast one but along came the girl friend then the ring then house now baby all in year and a half:msp_biggrin: saws are cheep.

That is sweet what stihl is that and how do you get the pic up on thread like that.

The saw is a Stihl 090.... I want one sooooo bad, just cuz.

There is a thread on posting pics, different ways. I link to my photobucket site where they are stored. They give you the html code to paste into the the thread.

As for my saws....

192T, 441 M-Tronic, 660, & the newest member a old 024 (but no photos of them)

dw

That is sweet what stihl is that and how do you get the pic up on thread like that.

090G , and you will have to look up SteveNWWI to show you how to post. I am not great at explaning how to do the pic posting but steve has it all figured out in a thread attached to his sig, hope this helps.

Beefie

Heard that. I'm never having kids. Marriage- eh maybe. Who knows.

I don't want a lot of hassles anymore. I'm only 30 but been through a lot.

I'm gonna be selling my 192tc Stihl top handle. But I see your in Canada? I don't ship international.

I want a 200t for the yard and climbing. it really works good on the atv. I had a truck really fast one but along came the girl friend then the ring then house now baby all in year and a half:msp_biggrin: saws are cheep.

I am 27 and my girl is 4 months old didnt want kids and if I did get stuck with having one I wanted a boy. Wow but when she was born somthing hapens to ya man no joke its hard but awsome :msp_biggrin::rock::msp_smile:

Back