Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Huskie is WAYY better than Stihl.

Just trying to get your attention. I see allot of brand bashing going on lately (even more than usual). What a waste of time. Judging by most of the culprits around here, I would call them Pinto vs Chevette guys. Get your foot out of your mouth already.

What do I know though.:monkey:

Dont matter 1 bit to me.. i have both and also Jonsered and a fixer upper clinton d-65super. As long as they run and do the job effectivly.. Even though i only have 1 stihl and 3 huskys.....gee.. and before finding this site i only had a Jonsered .. tks yall.. it's all your fault

Just trying to get your attention. I see allot of brand bashing going on lately (even more than usual). What a waste of time. Judging by most of the culprits around here, I would call them Pinto vs Chevette guys. Get your foot out of your mouth already.

I second the motion!

Good pitching beats good hitting every time....and vice versa.

Good pitching beats good hitting every time, and good hitting beats good pitching every time?

I'll drink to that one, Yogi!!

On second thought, maybe I will drink to that...

Don't take it too seriously boys. 90% of all the so called bashing I see is all in good fun, and most members love it (just look at the hits !) :) :)

Here here!!

And besides, everyone on this board knows Jonsered is the best.

I mean, unless they are some sort of loser or something...

Here here!!

And besides, everyone on this board knows Jonsered is the best.

I mean, unless they are some sort of loser or something...

I'm no loser,
Just a chooser.
Want to run a saw,
That cuts wood y'all.
Made mean and fine,
No down time.
I Run a Stihl, (insert Husky, JRed, Echo, Poulon, Mac, Homey, Craftsman etc)

It's the real deal. (insert whatever rhymes with your particular preference.)

Alright........

Now Everyone knows why I'm a plumber. And no, I'm not planning to quit my day job!!:monkey:

Personally not loyal to any brand, just to quality. When I find something I like that works well (chainsaw, car, electronics, etc...), I'll usually stick with that manufacturer until they give me a reason no to.

By the way, everyone knows Dolmar is simply the best :rock: ;)

Let's see if I can capture the spirit of your rhyming scheme:

Plumber's no poet,
He makes me want to throw-up.

With poetry like that above, I'm surprised you're not enrolled in toll-booth school... :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Woodie,

Where else can you get some great (make that fantastic) pentameter and indigestion at the same time????:clap:

I can hear Joat's wheels turning now..."Plumber tried to rhyme, but it shoulda been a crime..."

:givebeer:

"With friends like this, who needs enemies?"

I lay my artistic side out on the table for all to see, and it gets chewed on like a rocked out chain in the cut. :chainsawguy:

Man thanks a lot!!:cry: :cry:

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

They both have very good, good, and some not-so-good models, as does Jonsered and Dolmar.......:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back