Stihl logsplitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac B.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I saw one today at a guys shop and wondered if anyone knew anything about them? The guy told me that he has been a Stihl dealer since the 70's and got the splitter was distributed by Stihl. It was orange and very aged looking and it had Stihl decals on the beam. It also had a log table built in that appeared to be factory to. It was low to the ground and had a small cylinder on it but looked very well built. I wish I had my camera because I have never seen one.

Mac

I have not seen one before either. I know Stihl made alot of different pieces of equipment. Go back to the dealership WITH your camera. Thanks in advance.

I will try to get back to the dealer with my camera. It is about 35 miles from me. It was out in the middle of nowhere, I just happened to see two Stiihl signs on the outside. His shop had a dirt floor and a wood heater in the center of the shop.

Mac

I will try to get back to the dealer with my camera. It is about 35 miles from me. It was out in the middle of nowhere, I just happened to see two Stiihl signs on the outside. His shop had a dirt floor and a wood heater in the center of the shop.

Mac

Gotta see that, sounds wild. Cant wait to see pictures. TIA

Mac

Sounds like a "real" Stihl dealer.

wow, I'd definitely like to see a pic. I've never heard of one, tried looking it up online and couldn't find anything. Wonder if maybe someone just slapped a Stihl sticker on an old splitter?

Did pictures ever get taken of this supposed Stihl log splitter?

MS250, MS029, MS066, Hsq141, JD 50V

Latest posts

Back