Stihl MS 661 having the bog blues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found a grabby chain can throw them off a bit . Maybe it's something with the rpm variation . Easy enough to try a fresh chain

Sent from my phone when I should be working

ok, went out an bucked a 1/2 a cord with it, even after resetting the m-tronic, it still is bogging. I am finding that as the outside temp gets hotter the saw boggs more. this morning when it was 55 degrees it ran fairly well, then it got up to 70 degrees and it was bogging a lot.

ok, went out an bucked a 1/2 a cord with it, even after resetting the m-tronic, it still is bogging. I am finding that as the outside temp gets hotter the saw boggs more. this morning when it was 55 degrees it ran fairly well, then it got up to 70 degrees and it was bogging a lot.
my 441 cm does the same exact thing

i took my saw back to the dealer and they plugged into the computer and it said there was nothing wrong so they adjusted some things and reset the mtronic and it work fine for a half tank and now its got the god damn bog blues now. ive got about ten tank in her now i'm thinking about taking her to a different dealer that really knows about mtronic and have them fix it. :nofunny:

Latest posts

Back